The Sackett Family Association website has been updated with the following:
- New members
- Member obituary
- Thurmon King, founding member, historian and past president of the Sackett Family Association, died 30 December 2022, aged 92. He is remembered with great affection by a grateful membership. Obituary to follow.
- New & revised genealogical sketches
- Charles Edgar Sackett (1841–1927), architect, manufacturer, inventor, army inspector, of Albany, NY, Wayne, PA, and Danbury, CT, son of Amos Mead Sackett and Sarah Mead.
- May Belcher Sackett (1870–1907), daughter of Charles Edgar Sackett (1841–1927) and Caroline Wilson, died by suicide.
- Charles Edgar Sackett (1849–bet 1925 & 1930), carpenter, of Greenwich, CT, and Westchester County, NY, son of John Sackett and Cornelia Olmstead.
- Charles Edgar Sackett (1883–1953), driver, machinist, miner, railroad worker, of Greenwich, CT, Westchester County, NY, and Chester County, PA, son of Charles Edgar Sackett (1849–bet 1925 & 1930) and Amelia Bell.
- Charles Edgar Sackett (1913–1979), automobile factory worker, Second World War army veteran, son of Charles Edgar Sackett (1883–1953) and Elizabeth J "Lila" Wilson.
- Robert Wilson "Bill" Sackett (1933–2015), lawyer, of Iowa, son of Wilbur Wilson Sackett and Edith Murphy. Includes obituaries of Robert Sackett and of his second wife Judge Rosemary Sackett.
- Website tip
- New members, and maybe those who have been around for a while, will find taking the website Tour well worthwhile. You'll likely find features you didn't know about.
See Change Log for all updates to the website.