The Sackett Family Association website has been updated with the following:
- New members
- New & revised genealogical sketches
- Deacon Clark Sackett (1793–1862), farmer, of Tallmadge, Ohio, veteran of the War of 1812, son of Benjamin Sackett and Betsey Eldred.
- Mary Sacket (1803–1881), of York County, Ontario, whose parents have not been identified.
- Cynthia Melissa Sackett (1822–1890), of Geneseo, New York, daughter of Clark Sackett and Laura Akins.
- William Henry Sackett (1840–1922), farmer, later a rate collector, of Orsett, Essex, son of Henry Sackett and Susannah Rea.
- Grace Edith Sackett (1856–1932), matron of the Stratford-upon-Avon Hospital, Warwickshire, daughter of Henry Sackett and Susannah Rea, married surgeon Francis Heatherley.
- Lucy L Sackett (1867–1938), of Greenfield, Iowa, and Alhambra, California, daughter of Lt Charles Duncan Sackett and Mary Ann Gordon.
- Milton Betts Sackett (1882–1943), farmer of Franklin, Michigan, son of Milford F Sackett and Angeline Young. Includes obituary.
- Dora Mandana Sackett (1893–1983), of South Dakota, daughter of Charles Henry Sackett and Ruth Booth.
See Change Log for all updates to the website.