Subject: Hoyle Barr USMC
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2021 13:42:40 +0000 (UTC)
From: Marc Matzer <fiat124@...>
To: chris@... <chris@...>

Hello Chris,

My father used to recieve Christmas cards in the mail from Hoyle Barr. They both served together in World War ll together.They both have since passed.I have the units War Diaries ,which has the time when Hoyle was shot down and managed to bail out with seconds to spare.My fathers was a radio gunner in an SBD dive bomber in MAG 32. I would love to forward some of the info I have including many photographs to any family members who are interested.

Regards,
Marc Matzer
(Son of SSGT A.W. Matzer)