Subject: Re: [Sackett] Sackett Family Association website updated
Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2022 10:28:48 -0600
From: Sidney Faust #646 via groups.io <sidneyfaust@...>
To: main+owner@Sackett.groups.io

Henry and Susanna Sackett of Orsett, Essex County, England had several children: Frank, Fanny, Grace, Will, Henry, and Sidney (my grandfather).  They lived in the Old Rectory.  I inherited the family Bible, many pictures plus letters written to my grandfather.  I have no children to pass these on so I hope to make contact with the family of Will Sackett.  I saw they were listed but unfortunately I didn’t act on it at that time  due to my husband’s death.

Thank you,

Sidney Faust

Join main@Sackett.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.