The Sackett Family Association website has been updated with the following:
- New members
- Revised member pages
- New & revised genealogical sketches
- Frank Hutchins Sackett (1861–1928), hardware merchant of Weeping Water, Nebraska, and later a farmer of Tallmadge, Ohio, son of Hiram Aikins Sackett and Eliza Anna Treat.
- Rosalind Edith Sackett (1900–2002), of Summit County, Ohio, daughter of Frank Hutchins Sackett and Margaret Lois McNely. Includes obituaries. Also appears in Sackett snippets, Sackett centenarians
- William Henry Sackett (1866–1943), school janitor, of Nassau County, New York, son of Oscar Sackett and Eliza Miles Burns.
- Julia Rena Sackett (1903–1995), of Nassau County, New York, and Hallstead, Pennsylvania, daughter of William Henry Sackett and Rena Olivia DeLoach.
- Prof Robert Lemuel Sackett (1867–1946), dean of engineering at Pennsylvania State College, specialist in sanitation engineering and highway development, who had also taught applied mathematics and astronomy.
- Harold Frank Sackett (1919–1992), of Lenawee County, Michigan, son of Milton Betts Sackett and Ilah Mae Wismer.
- New record. Ronald Sackett (1925–2021), of Maidstone, Kent, son of Frank William Sackett and Lydia Ellen Hawkes.
- New record. John W "Jack" Sackett, PhD (1928–2021), of Cedar Rapids, Iowa, Korean War veteran and school principal, son of Casper Verle Sackett and Lydia Emma Westerhoff. Includes obituary.
See Change Log for all updates to the website.