Re: William Wallace Sackett (1868-1937)

Myra Roper #532

I was able to obtain the attached from the Sheridan County Heritage Book, pgs. 787 and 788.  Sorry it is not the William Sackett you are looking for Kathy but does seem to be the one related to Richard Keir.

On Thu, Apr 22, 2021 at 10:05 PM ksward85 via groups.io <ksward85=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:
Hello, I am trying to find the parents of my great-grandfather, William Wallace Sackett, born abt 1868 in Cleveland City, Cuyahoga, Ohio, United States, and died 1937 in Greybull, Big Horn, Wyoming, United States, and was buried in Basin, Big Horn, Wyoming, United States.  He was married to Edith Luella Campbell (1872-1937) in Delta, Colorado and lived there for a time.  His children were Edward Lester Sackett, Claude Raymond Sackett, Marjorie Grace Sackett, Richard Donald Sackett, and Bernice Lorine Sackett.  I don't which Sackett line he was descended from.  I haven't been able to find any information indicating who his parents were.  Any help would be appreciated.  Thanks.

Join main@Sackett.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.