Sackett / Sacket Research Group main@Sackett.groups.ioThe goal of the Sackett mail list is to facilitate research, share, and record historical and genealogical data on Sackett and Sacket descendants worldwide. The list is open to anyone interested in such research. The list is affiliated with The Sackett Family Association (TSFA). One need not be a TSFA member to participate in this mail list.
Membership in TSFA is open to anyone with an interest in the Sackett family history. The only requirements for membership are an interest in Sackett family history and a willingness to share research findings with other members. There are no fees for membership.
For more information, see http://www.sackettfamily.info . That site also has a genealogical database. A second related Sackett database is available at http://sackett-tree.org .
- All members can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Archives are visible to anyone.
- Wiki is visible to members only.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.